ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user shall be considered as personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data?
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the policy of the site regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the duration of conservation;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the site are the following:
- Identification and contact information: last name, first name(s), date of birth, means of contact, postal address. These data are necessary to identify you when you use one of our services (for example to create an online account)
- Transactional information in order to process your order: selected items, delivery/billing address, telephone number, email address, payment method, including credit card number and expiration date, as well as the credit card holder
- Socio-demographic information: age, your profession, gender, etc., mentioned for example when you post a review
- Information about your physical characteristics: eye color, hair type, skin type, etc.
- Online order history data: we keep a record of your transaction history. When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product information and the date of purchase or return.
- History data from your contact with us: We collect history of our relationship when you contact Customer Service.
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the site:
- When the user creates an online account,
- When the user places an order online,
- When the user submits a review of one of our products,
- When the user contacts the After Sales Service,
- When the user returns an item.
In addition, when a payment is made on the site, proof of the transaction, including the order form and the invoice, will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor.
The person in charge of the treatment will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of safety the whole of the collected data for a duration of: .
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes:
- Processing of orders,
- Shipping of packages,
- Response to requests sent through the contact form,
- Sending a newsletter with the consent of the customer through a registration form,
- Return of a package,
- Opinion on one of the products of the It Style website.
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the user,
- Execution of the customer's contract,
- Legal obligation.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The website is hosted by : , whose headquarters are located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
The host can be contacted at the following phone number: .
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of processing personal data is: . He can be contacted in the following way:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass them on to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with the user's request, the user is required to provide the data controller with: the user's first and last name and e-mail address, and if relevant, the user's account number or personal space or subscriber number.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of his or her data, following the procedure set forth below:
The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request, to the contact e-mail address.
If the user has one, he/she has the right to request the deletion of his/her personal space by following the procedure below:
The user must send an e-mail to the data controller specifying his e-mail address, name and surname. The request will be processed within 10 working days.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be demonstrated that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data by e-mail to the data controller.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above is infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or older may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookies" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard disk, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files allow the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's permission to save "cookies" files on his or her hard drive.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the site are only deposited on the user's terminal after having obtained his consent. The user can withdraw his consent at any time, as follows:
However, we remind you that deactivating all Cookies will prevent you from using our Site under normal conditions, except for basic functions.
- With the Explorer browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the general tab, Browsing History, click on Settings. Then click on Show Files and select the Cookie(s) you wish to disable. Then close the window that contains this list of Cookies and double-click OK to return to the Internet.
- If you are using the Firefox browser: click on the Firefox Menu icon, then click on the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Remove Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and delete them.
- If you are using the Safari browser: click the Settings button, then click Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to disable and click Clear or Clear All.
- If you're using the Chrome browser: click the Google Chrome menu icon, then click Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings. To disable cookies: Select Prohibit all sites from storing data, click Cookies and site data, then hover over the site that created the cookie, and click X in the right corner, or click Delete all.
More generally, the user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these "cookies" files by configuring his/her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the case where the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he will be able to continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The editor of the site draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used during his navigation:
Name of the cookie: -LGLAW,
Issuer of the cookie: LINEA GRAFICA ADDONS,
Purpose of the cookie: protection of personal data.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the event of substantial changes to this policy, the user will be informed in the following manner
By "Push" notification when a user visits.
ARTICLE 8: MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT POLICY
We regularly adjust and update this data protection information. In the event of significant changes that could affect the rights of IT STYLE users, we will communicate these changes in advance. This information is provided in written form.
If you have any further questions about this data protection declaration, or if you wish to exercise your right of access to your data and have it corrected or deleted, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com